Interested in full day option for Grades K-3? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boom, Pop, Splat! Send potatoes flying, build your own catapult design and test launching different materials, or squish slime and other chemical reactions of many varieties.
- Famous Scientists – Grab inspiration from scientists past and present. Use their research and inventions to create experiments and designs of your own. Build a cartesian diver, experiment with motion, create chemical reactions and more.
- Campers in LEGO Adventures will build problem solving skills using LEGO bricks. Create a marble maze, explore gears and motion, and let your imagination soar as you design new worlds using LEGO.
- In It’s Electric! your child will explore electricity and circuits. Play games to explore atom structure, experiment with static electricity and design your own working circuits..
- Super STEM campers will have a week filled with many different projects in science, technology, engineering and math. Create chemical reactions, play programming games, design bridges and explore math puzzles.
- In Go Green Science campers will be be engaged in science that flows from protecting our Earth. Explore water pollution, harness renewal energy resources, and build using nature.
- Science of Art is filled with unique crafts that also explore science. Test different resist materials, create 3D structures and beautiful chemical reaction art.
- Step into our Time Machine and travel not just to distant places, but times as well. Measure the size of dinosaur tracks, design and build devices fit for the wild west, and explore metals as we design a coat of arms.
- In Jr. Gadget Design you’ll use your imagination, tools and your hands to turn your ideas into gadgets! Build a ball launching device, create your own spinner toy or design a door alarm for your room.
- In Jungle Trek we’ll travel into the jungle to discover the animals that live there and the resources it produces. Investigate anacondas, create chocolate masterpieces, experiment with rubber and build your own canopy.